Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Well it has been a few weeks since the National Championship game in-between Villanova Wildcats and the my North Carolina Tar Heels. The Tar Heel lost in a super intense and close game at the last buzzer. You could say I was completely devastated. My eyes filled up with tears so quickly. I was so excited that they got to the championship game, I was basically giddy with excitement from the day they won in the final four until they were on the court. Even though it has been a while since they lost, I am still damaged and very sad about it. They had an amazing run and I am very proud of them, but I wish they would have won. It was a great season either way. I am super sad that we are losing Marcus Paige, Brice Johnson, and Joel James. They were our three seniors and I loved them so much )': I am very excited for next year and what our new recruiting class along with our players from this year have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment